Paul's interviews in Hawaii were the last two interviews that he did. Up until that point, we were pretty torn. There were real pros and cons to each of the other places, but any of them would have been a fun adventure for our family. Paul got job offers from every place he interviewed at too, which didn't make things any easier. But then Hawaii happened. Paul lived on Oahu 10 years ago and fell in love with it. During the couple of days he was there for his interviews, he sent us these pictures… After we got an official offer, we couldn't say no. I mean really, who could say no to Hawaii? So in the next few months we will be packing our things, and selling our things, and getting ready for another move to an island… It's our thing, I guess. :)



2 comments:
It's BEAUTIFUL!
Looks great to me! Those bright little geckos are everywhere, I love their feet. Maybe I'll learn to surf - haha! :)
Post a Comment