Friday, December 25, 2015

Elegant Dining Day

Hawken and Stella earned an invitation to their school's "Elegant Dining Day" where they were served fancy food at a fancy place setting, and they got to wear fancy clothes. Hawken said it was SO much fun! It was later on in the day, after their regular lunch, and Hawken loved it! 

These two are the CUTEST together. I really have high hopes that they will get married one day.  Stella told Makenzie that she is "for sure going to marry Hawken when she's a grownup", yes please!

2 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

What a handsome boy! I love you so much, Hawken!

Stacy said...

I'm so proud of you Hawken for earning such a special experience. You look really great, I love the tie! That Stella is too cute. By the way, what about Liz's girls. I thought you already promised your boys to them? :)