More and more and more painting! Up until the time of these pictures, we painted the kitchen, and main part of the house (up and down) gray. We also painted our room, the reading room, and the playroom, a very light green. Then we started on the boys' room. They were excited to get new paint, but sad to see the tiny robots go.
Lullaby wanted her picture taken too. :) Like her outfit? Underpants, lip stain, and Mommy's high heels… What a stunner!
Lullaby snapped a few pics later on and you can see the color pretty well. I really like it! The color of paint in the boys' room was slightly lighter than the rest of the house, and less offensive, but they beat it up pretty good, and it needed touch ups here and there, and we didn't have that color. So green it is!




2 comments:
That is sad about the robots. :( Lullaby definitely has her own style! Silly girl.
I never minded the original color, but I love the green! And to get ready to sell, it's good to have fresh paint! Lotta work, though!
Post a Comment