I got to see Jill and Izzy for another hour or so before they left, but it just so happened to be on a Saturday in the afternoon. So Paul took a nap with the kiddies and I met up with them and some of Jill's sisters-in-law. They were super nice, and it was fun to meet them, but mostly we just hung out the three of us. After getting some hot chocolate from Starbucks, we walked to the shopping center near there to the Target to sit down. It was an unusually cold day, and we didn't want to sit outside. Jill realized that it was Ashley's birthday in New Zealand right at that moment, so we FaceTimed her. It was SO much fun. Ashley was really confused to see us all together, but so happy that we caught her on the right day! She's 19 hours ahead of us, to it's tricky to time everything just right! Happy birthday pretty Ashley! We love you!
Sweet Izzy. I love you so much! I'm always sad when we can visit because that means at some point we have to leave each other again… :( Izzy lets me braid her awesome hair though, so that's good.
These are two of the BEST people you could ever meet. I love them, and I'm happy they let me pretend to be a part of their awesome family. :)


2 comments:
Awesome braid on Izzy - good job Jessie! Those are some pretty silly faces on the last picture. :)
You've been friends for so long!
Post a Comment