Wednesday, December 23, 2015

friends

After dropping off Stella and Hawken at school, sometimes we go back over to Makenzie's house and play, and then we go to the zoo. It's a fun time just with the littlest kids. Plus Makenzie is so fun, I love her.

The big ones!

The little ones!

Emme likes holding my hand, and Sully likes holding her hand. It made for some adorable pictures. I love them together.

The flamingoes were our favorites that day. There were a few babies and lots of adolescents. Very cool to see them changing color from grey to pink. Some were BOTH.

Petting zoo, yes please!

The cutest. Ever. We have 1 boy for each of their girls, so it could work out really well for us. :)

We saw the baby giraffe! and it was SO cute!! And of course, a group shot. We seriously LOVE these friends. I'm so sad we're moving away from them… But there's always a chance they'll get a job in Hawaii, right?

2 comments:

Mom said...

That's so cute that Sully wants to hold HER hand not yours - - just a little more independent!

Stacy said...

What a fun time. Nothing beats the zoo. I see Lullaby is getting better about being around the goats and sheep.