Hawken is having so much fun in kindergarten. He gets cranky EVERY night though because of being in school all day long and missing naps. Poor thing. He, just like Matix, is fasciated by SCIENCE and learning the rules of reading. Making predictions is something they do regularly and he always comes home and repeats the experiment for me to guess what will happen.
In October, they had a wedding for the letters "Q" and "U". He came home and drew wedding pictures for weeks. He loved the idea that wherever "Q" would be, "U" would be there too. Such a clever way to reinforce that concept.


2 comments:
A wedding for Q and U!!! I love it!!
It's little concepts like that that they will remember all the time. I still remember some of the verses and things like that from my earlier, much earlier, years. I'm so glad all your kids love to learn. It makes school so much easier on everyone. :)
Post a Comment