I super love this quote. It is so perfect. I totally agree. :) I want this framed in prettier lettering in my house some day.
3 comments:
Stacy
said...
That's a great quote, but I don't think gently describes the way you live, more like crazy, wild, never a dull moment, except maybe when you are asleep and I know that never lasts too long. But you and your little family have an abundance of love and that really does matter!
You're right! We don't have many dull moments. :) I think the "living gently" refers to how you treat others and how you treat the world. And in that respect, I think it fits! :) such a lovely quote.
3 comments:
That's a great quote, but I don't think gently describes the way you live, more like crazy, wild, never a dull moment, except maybe when you are asleep and I know that never lasts too long. But you and your little family have an abundance of love and that really does matter!
You're right! We don't have many dull moments. :) I think the "living gently" refers to how you treat others and how you treat the world. And in that respect, I think it fits! :) such a lovely quote.
I could make that for you. If it were me, I would add something about having work you love.
Post a Comment