The morning after Thanksgiving, we took turns with Dale and Vanessa going to the temple. I may have been the first orange-haired person to go in there, but no one seemed to mind. :)
When Dale and Vanessa went, we got to feed baby Kjerstin. Sully was super interested in watching.
Later on, we all went to see The Good Dinosaur, and as is to be expected from Pixar, it was really good. Yet another movie on our want list. The kids all had fun, and between Dale's kids and ours, I only had to take the kids out to the bathroom 6 times… Not bad, considering that 5 of them are potty trained, but pretty bad when you know that I took a minimum of 3 kids each time… That's what I get for sitting on the end. This is one of the theaters that has made the transition to the nice recliner seats. I think most theaters are doing that now, but not all.



3 comments:
Good idea to exchange kids while going to the temple.
I have never seen such nice seats in a theater
I'm so glad you were able to go to the temple. Recliner seats? I didn't know they did that. I'm afraid I would go to sleep.
I loved you and Vanessa coordinating the Temple visit..so smart. The recliners are wonderful! They have them here now.
Post a Comment